Pitching strategy advice and analytical breakdown of successful pitches – well worth reading.
Or, general tips and tricks for pitching on Twitter, and how pitching SFF is different from pitching other genres.
This is going to be a long one, folks. Skip around as needed!
- Well-Known Twitter Pitch Events
- Tips for Pitching on Twitter
- The Importance of Hashtags
- After the Pitch Party
- My Personal SFFpit Results
- Analysis of my Personal SFFpit Results
- Final Thoughts
Well-Known Twitter Pitch Events
- PitMad, for pretty much everybody, 4x/yr
- PitchMAS, for pretty much everybody, 2x/yr
- SFFpit, for Science Fiction and Fantasy works, 2x/yr
- AdPit, for Adult works (as in, not PB, MG, or YA works)
Tips for Pitching on Twitter
Favorite Resources for Twitter Pitching:
View original post 2,835 more words